Prince Of Tampines is a local smoothie kiosk operated by a Singaporean couple who lives in Tampines, but decided to bring a sense of refreshment to the quaint neighbourhood of Aljunied and introduce everyone to a selection of homemade smoothies that will satisfy your sweet-tooth and brighten up your day.
With a friendly pricing and relaxed atmosphere, the smoothies here are prepared using homemade recipes just as you would do at home. Prince of Tampines uses fresh ingredients, real fruits and ice cream to blend their smoothies, so that you can enjoy creamy natural goodness without the extra sugary calories.
Prince of Tampines selection of smoothies are intended for those with a sweet tooth. The smoothie blend is thick and dense yet not overly sweet nor overwhelming – they actually taste like a milk shake.
Choose from coffee and chocolate base to fruity smoothies and refreshing summer sodas. Some of the highlights include:
- Best-Selling Fruity Smoothies: D24 Durian, Mango, and Strawberry.
- Recommended Chocolate Smoothies: Neapolitan Chocolate, Double Chocolate, Milo T-Rex, and Milo Jurassic Park.
- Other Signature Drinks: Royal Thai Milk Tea (Cha Yen with Herbal Jelly).
My Top Picks:
- Sunshine Gem ($3) – This great tasting smoothie has the flavor of mango and strawberry which tastes like a holiday, and comes with real bits of mango and strawberry fruits.
- Mango ($3) – Can’t never go wrong with a delicious mango dessert smoothie!
- Milo Jurassic Park ($3.50) – This shake is the real deal and made of childhood. Perfect for Milo fans and those who loves the extra rich chocolatey indulgence.
Prince of Tampines also serves a small menu of hot snacks, pizza toasts and waffles which are popular among students and young children.
Prince of Tampines
Location: 119 Aljunied Ave 2, Singapore 380119
Opening Hours: Mon to Sun 11am to 9pm