Meet Coocaça. It began as a pop-up at Pasarbella in iLight Marina Festival 2016 and now finally making a permanent presence in town.
A sweet little find in the heart of Orchard Road, Coocaça delivers delicious smoothie concoctions which will makes you feel like you’re on holidays.
Synonymous with all things good, healthy and Instagram-worthy.
The smoothie bowls come only in one size – Bols (Smoothie bowls – $11.90) or Super Bols (Superfood bowl – $12.90), is a perfect alternative for those who crave for ice cream.
Cool off with these deliciously trendy and nutritious treats – even the name sounds pretty holiday-fied.
- Singa – Mango, pineapple, banana, coconut Water, topped with granola, banana, strawberries, pumpkin seeds.
- Waka Waka – Strawberries, banana, rolled oats, soy milk, honey topped with granola, banana, blueberry, almond.
- Palawan – Spinach, pineapple, banana, soy milk, topped with granola, banana, goji berry, coconut flakes.
- Sao Paolo – Acai, strawberries, banana, almond butter, cacao powder, soy milk, topped with granola, banana, strawberries coconut flakes, cacao nibs.
- Pura Vida – Acai, strawberries, blueberry, banana, coconut water, topped with granola, banana, strawberries, blueberries, chia seed.
- Tuki – Dragonfruit, pineapple, banana, almond butter, coconut water topped with granola, banana, coconut flakes, blueberries, goji berries.
Love sipping smoothies with a straw? Try the Batidos (Smoothies – $8.60) or Super Batidos (Superfood Smoothies – $9.60). Comes in a variation of refreshing flavours.
These Batidos smoothies will keep you feel satisfied and not weighed down.
Besides smoothies, Coocaça also serves a selection of coffee and tea, including cold-pressed juices by Gorilla Press Co.
Coocaça stock food as well as loads of healthy smoothies. If you are still feeling ravenous, dig into their selection of homemade salads ($5.50) include Curried Chicken Salad, Edamame Salad and Black Bean Salad.
Coocaça is a sure bet if you’re searching for a refreshing smoothie to kick off your day.
Do seek them out if you’re over there – they are located next to H&M Orchard Building, just a short walk from Somerset MRT.
Find out more about other Smoothie Bowls in Singapore here.
Location: 1 Grange Road #01-03, Singapore 239693 (next to H&M Orchard Building)
Opening Hours: Daily 11am to 9pm