In search of a traditional Japanese Onsen experience? You don’t need a plane ticket to get away to Japan, as this new spa facility at Singapore Sports Hub takes all the traditional love of bathing from the Japanese onsen culture and brings it to Singapore.
At Yunomori Onsen & Spa, guests can steal a few moments to unwind in the baths and then treat their body to well-deserved aromatherapy or traditional Thai massage. The Onsen admission fee is $38 per adult and $28 for age 15 & under or 65 & above. Charges for using the bathing facilities, towels, yukata and other facilities are covered by the admission fee.
Take advantage of the package treatments combining Japanese Onsen bathing and Thai Spa therapies. Rates start from $68 onwards for a set menu of Onsen and foot massage – view menu for Onsen & Spa treatment Fees | packages.
How To Enjoy Yunomori Onsen
- Upon entry into Yunomori, remove your footwear immediately and keep them in the shoe lockers provided.
- Make payment for the Onsen admission fee at the check-in area.
- Receive a wristband which functions as a locker key to deposit your valuables and clothes at the changing rooms.
- The number on the wristband correspond with the number on the locker.
Enter The Changing Room
- In the changing room, you be provided with a large and a small towel (disposable underwear available upon request*).
- Find your locker number, undress and keep all of your clothes and valuables, except for the small towel.
- Take the small towel with you into the bath area.
Before The Bath – Shower First
- In the bath area, find an empty shower area.
- Rinse off the stool and sit down (remain seated while bathing).
- If you have already showered today, you can just rinse off before getting into the bath.
- If you have not showered today, please do so before entering the bath.
During The Bath
- After you are done washing, make sure you rinse off all of the soap and suds before entering the baths.
- If you feel hot or light headed, slowly get out of the water and take a moment to cool down.
- Keep your towel out of the water, you can put it on your head or off to the side.
Like most Onsen in Japan, the Yunomori Onsen should also be enjoyed the traditional (naked) way. However, for those who wish to have a little more privacy, disposable underwear are available at the changing room upon request*.
After The Bath
- After you are done bathing, use your small towel to dry off a little before going back into the changing rooms.
- Once back in the changing room, dry off with the large towel and get dressed in Yukata.
- Hair dryers are provided for use.
The Types of Yunomori Baths
The Soda Spa is the first of its kind in South East Asia. With new technology imported directly from Japan, the hot spring water is enriched with a high concentration of CO2. Soaking in carbon dioxide-rich water increases blood oxygen levels, which improves circulation, reduces high blood pressure, and detoxifies the blood. The Soda Spa’s CO2 technology also relaxes the body and increases nutrients to the body tissues whilst tightening the skin and improving skin elasticity, ultimately giving a youthful glow.
Inspired by the natural hot spring regions of Thailand and Japan, our Bubble Baths are filled with water infused with carefully balanced minerals and set at a warm, inviting temperature to provide an authentic and holistic bathing experience.
Let powerful water pressure massage away the day’s stresses. Ideal for aches and pains, full-body jet streams of air relieve tension and soothe the muscles as you relax in this therapeutic bath. The oxygenated water stimulates your blood circulation and metabolism, assisting in weight loss whilst you simply lay back and relax.
Filled with tiny bubbles, this bath offers a deeply cleansing and relaxing experience. The jets of tiny bubbles not only give the water a sensual, silky feel, but also aid buoyancy and stimulate and relax the muscles. These properties work together to make the Silk Bath highly effective for relieving rheumatic and arthritic aches and pains as well as relieving mental stresses.
Mentally and physically stress relieving, this hot bath has a heated water temperature of about 40-43°C. It relaxes the mind and muscles, whilst the mineral content of the water works to alleviate numerous ailments.
Refreshing and invigorating, the Cold Bath’s 17-19°C water stimulates the body’s natural energy and nerve endings. The contrasting temperature of this bath to the other hot baths makes it a wonderfully enlivening bath to dip into. The Cold Bath also has aesthetic anti-aging benefits as it closes the pores and tightens the skin.
Sauna (For Male only)
The temperature in our dry heat sauna rises to 80-95°C to encourage sweating for ultimate purification. The heat opens the pores, cleansing the skin, relieving tension, and refreshing your body.
At 100% humidity, our Steam Room’s wet heat opens the pores and detoxifies the skin and body. Cleansing and soothing, the Steam Room rejuvenates the skin, relieves joint and muscle pain, and relaxes the body and mind.
Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore
- Yunomori has a lounge area where you can rest, refresh and wait for your companions after your bath.
- Grab a drink from the cafe to rehydrate after the bath.
- If you are feeling peckish, the cafe offers a menu of delectable Japanese dishes which you can enjoy.
Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore
Address: 1 Stadium Place #02-17/18, Singapore Sports Hub, Singapore 397718
Opening Hours: Daily 10.00 am to 11.00 pm