Capella Singapore is one of the island’s best bolthole for a relaxing weekend retreat. This luxury resort and spa is all about the location, the space, the food and the people. It’s also a good way to break free from the habits of stress in the urban dwellers’ life.
The property is strategically located within a few minutes drive from the city, presenting a luxury array of accomodation and amenities, delectable cuisine, outstanding service and an award wining on-site spa Auriga Spa & Wellness. From the prestigious Colonial & Contemporary Manors and the stunning Villas to luxury Suites and spacious Premier rooms, there is plenty of choice that fits your lifestyle and budget.
A humble range of restaurants, offering everything from casual fare to fine cuisine including in-room dining is available at this 5-star luxury property. For spa enthusiasts, Auriga Spa & Wellness offers exclusive beauty spa packages and signature treatments for a day of pampering. The resort is also a perfect venue choice for elegant weddings, holiday parties and celebrations, meetings & events.
Just over the weekend, I had the great privilege of visiting Capella Singapore, not for a vacation but to experience the true taste of Mediterranean at The Knolls’ Sunday Brunch.
It was a day that actually felt like a vacation, a well-spent afternoon having being treated to an irresistible selection of epicurean delights and a sweet array of desserts and pastries, complimented with great service and impressive vibes from the resort and culinary team.
Here are five reasons why I was in awed and why you should visit Capella Singapore.
1. A Quick Retreat Or Getaway From City Life
Capella Singapore is the closest island resort to the city that doesn’t feel like it’s in Singapore. It takes only about 10 minutes to get to this exclusive, yet inviting retreat. The resort provides complimentary shuttle service for hotel guests every 30 minutes pick-up from Vivocity. Alternatively, getting here by car, taxi or Sentosa Express is possible.
2. Getting Acquainted With Nature and Wildlife
Capella Singapore gives you ample opportunity of becoming closely acquainted to nature and wildlife living on the island. These beautiful and elegant Peacocks are free to roam around the resort grounds and guests would pause over their meals to appreciate the fancy parade, which is one of the many unique experiences of Capella has to offer.
3. Exquisite Mediterranean Cuisine And Good Quality Beverages
Inspired by its seafront setting, The Knolls Restaurant at Capella Singapore offers a refreshing Mediterranean fine dining experience in an intimate and inviting atmosphere.
Guest can look forward to a wide variety of quality choices for breakfast, authentic Mediterranean lunch and dinner menus or enjoy a leisurely afternoon tea on the terrace overlooking the outdoor pool and the South China Sea.
Available every Sunday from 12:30pm to 3:00pm, The Knolls’ Sunday Brunch features fine gourmet food created a la minute and including fresh seafood, delectable charcuterie and a wide selection of artisanal cheeses, paired with an exclusive line of Vintage Taittinger Champagne along with an assortment of seasonal French boutique wines and specialty cocktails.
Sunday Brunch At The Knolls At Capella Singapore
- $258++ per Adult with free flow of Vintage Taittinger Champagne, boutique wines, international beers and specialty cocktails
- $178++ per Adult with free flow of Taittinger Champagne, Specialty cocktails, and Wines
- $148++ per Adult with free flow of Wines and Specialty cocktails only (no Champagne)
- $128++ per Adult with free flow of Specialty mocktails, soft drinks, and fresh juices (no alcohol)
- $78++ per Child with free flow of Specialty mocktails, soft drinks, and fresh juices ( 7-12 yrs old)
- $48++ per Child free flow of Specialty mocktails, soft drinks, and fresh juices (4-6 yrs old)
4. Something Sweet For Everyone’s Palate
With an endless slew of delicious desserts to be eaten, the task of determining which ones to begin with can be pretty intimidating, to say the least.
5. Fun, Dynamic And Energetic Team Creates A Lively Atmosphere
Capella Singapore is backed by a team of fun, dynamic and energetic people making sure that every guest have a good time wherever they are.
The chatty Executive Chef David Senia mingles and interacts with his guests, exuding his warm personality and passion outside the culinary world, which is undoubtedly a common sight at The Knolls.
A band plays during the Sunday Brunch, adding live music and vocal harmonies to our dining pleasures.
Easter Sunday Brunch with Live Cooking Show By Award-Winning Guest Chef Fabien Pairon
Come Easter Sunday, look forward to the highly-anticipated Easter Extravaganza offering a vibrant Sunday Brunch, including a delectable plethoraof Mediterranean fare like the classics Easter Pâté, Roasted Cod with Fresh Herbs Crust, Seven-hour Roast and Confit of Lamb and Chicken Liver Mousse.
Guests can also join in the fun for the most luxurious Easter Egg Hunt on Sentosa Island with enticing prizes to be won. Prizes include a Sunday Brunch for two adults and one child; a Nespresso Machine and One night stay in a One-Bedroom Garden Villa.
This fun-filled affair is further enhanced by a live cooking show by award-winning Guest Chef Fabien Pairon – Best Craftsman of France and features his inspired creations of Charcuterie and French Fusion Cuisine.
Date: Sunday, 27 March 2016
Time: 12:30pm to 3:00pm
Venue: Grand Ballroom
Easter Sunday Brunch At The Knolls At Capella Singapore
- S$258++ per Adult with free flow of Vintage Taittinger Champagne, boutique wines and international beers
- S$228++ per Adult, with free flow of Magnum Taittinger Champagne, wines, specialty cocktails and international beers
- S$188++ per Adult with free flow of specialty mocktails, soft drinks, and fresh juices (no alcohol)
- S$118++ per Child with free flow of specialty mocktails, soft drinks, and fresh juices (7-12 y/o)
- S$78++ per Child free flow of specialty mocktails, soft drinks, and fresh juices (4-6 y/o)
For more information, please contact The Knolls at +65 6591 5046 or email email@example.com.
Address: 1 The Knolls, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098297
General Inquiries: +65 6377 8888
Local Reservations: +65 6591 5000