Celebrate this Mid-Autumn Festival with a selection of intricate designs, combining traditional baked mooncakes and delicate snow skin mooncakes with electric flavours like Pandan Coconut with Gula Melaka, Dry Gin Yuzu and Coconut Yam with Banana.
One of Singapore’s most-loved artisan dessert cafe Bakerzin is setting the trend for its largest collection this year, featuring NINE different ranges from traditional baked mooncakes and snow skin to the newly introduced Momoyama mooncakes.
Bakerzin Mooncakes are on sale from: 12 August – 27 September 2015.
Online orders are available at www.bakerzin.com from: 12 August – 16 September 2015
Last day of delivery: 18 September 2015.
Last day of sale and collection at outlets: 27 September 2015.
Early Bird Discount of 10% for purchases made at Bakerzin outlets only from: 12 August till 31 August 2015.
HSBC and OCBC Card Members enjoy a 15% discount (on top of the early bird discount) for purchases made in Bakerzin outlets only.
Celebration Collection – NEW RANGE 喜乐同庆系列 ($68 / box of 8 pcs – 2 pcs per flavour)
As a home-grown Singapore brand, Bakerzin is proud to be part of the Nation’s historic milestone and is commemorating its 50th year with four snow skins inspired by favourite local desserts.
- Coconut Yam & Banana Snow Skin (inspiration: Orr Nee) (NEW)
- Red Bean & Black Glutinous Rice Snow Skin (inspiration: Pulut Hitam) (NEW)
- Pandan Coconut & Gula Melaka Snow Skin (inspiration: Ondeh Ondeh) (NEW)
- Mung Bean & Peanut Snow Skin (inspiration: Ang Ku Kueh) (NEW)
Joy Collection – NEW RANGE 水果巧克力冰皮系列 ($56 / box of 8 pcs – 2 pcs per flavour)
Nothing pairs better with divine chocolate than scrumptious fruit. The Joy Collection spotlights the perfect combination of delicious chocolate with a range of exotic fruit centres to produce a delicious pairing.
- Passionfruit and Chocolate Snow Skin (NEW)
- Cempedak and Chocolate Snow Skin (NEW)
- Lemon and Chocolate Snow Skin (NEW)
- Banana Milk and Chocolate Snow Skin (NEW)
Celestial Collection 芝麻冰皮系列 ($56 / box of 8 pcs – 4 pcs per flavour)
Be enchanted by the intense and hearty taste of roasted sesame seed paste in these two delicate snow skin creations – one features black sesame paste with a white chocolate ganache centre and edible gold dust brushed on the top and the other features a peanut butter black sesame paste with black sesame ganache at its core.
- Black Sesame and Peanut Butter Snow Skin (NEW)
- Black Sesame and White Chocolate Snow Skin
Divine Collection 帝皇榴梿冰皮系列 ($80 / box of 8 pcs)
For those who simply cannot resist The King of Fruit, Bakerzin once again presents its premium Mao Shan Wang snow skin. This durian snow skin is sought after for its creamy texture, hint of bitterness and well-rounded taste. Each durian mooncake is individually sealed in air-tight packs and frozen.
- Mao Shan Wang Snow Skin
Lush Collection 水果冰皮系列 ($56 / box of 8 pcs – 2 pcs per flavour)
Within each smooth snow skin is a mouth-watering butter bean paste filling redolent with scrumptious fruit bits and natural fruit flavour.
- Orange Snow Skin (NEW)
- Lychee Snow Skin
- Mango Pomelo Snow Skin
- Strawberry Snow Skin
Bliss Collection 甜酒冰皮系列 ($60 / box of 8 pcs – 2 pcs per flavour)
Start the Mid-Autumn celebration on a high and decadent note with these luscious snow skins featuring white lotus paste with a chocolate truffle ganache centre infused with all-time favourite liquors.
- Irish Cream Snow Skin (NEW)
- Dry Gin Yuzu Snow Skin (NEW)
- Kirsch & Brandied Cherry Snow Skin (NEW)
- Rum & Raisin Snow Skin
Mini Oriental Collection – NEW RANGE 迷你东方韵味系列 ($56 / box of 8 pcs – 2 pcs per flavour)
These charming mini traditional baked mooncakes will be a big hit with family and friends. Each lovely gem is filled with white lotus paste bursting with an assortment of mouth-watering nuances.
- Jasmine Baked Mooncake (NEW)
- Black & White Sesame Baked Mooncake (NEW)
- Ginger Baked Mooncake (NEW)
- Pandan & Red Bean Baked Mooncake (NEW)
Classic Collection 经典系列 ($52 to $68 / box of 4)
Bakerzin presents one of the most loved traditional baked mooncake ranges through its Classic Collection. The crusty caramel pastry encloses a premium white lotus paste with a myriad of fillings.
- Traditional Bak Kwa Wu Ren ($68) – This timeless mooncake is made with thick sugar paste and several varieties of nuts and seeds such as walnut, almond, macadamia, melon seed, sesame as well as persimmon and winter melon. Generous slivers of bak kwa provide a divine local twist to this mooncake.
- Classic Premium Egg Yolk Mooncake ($66) – This mooncake features a thick layer of salted egg yolk paste in the centre so that every slice promises a good portion of egg yolk.
- Classic Melon Seed Mooncake ($52) – One bite into this mooncake reveals a lavish amount of crunchy melon seeds embedded in the white lotus paste.
- Assorted Classic Mooncake ($60) – Each box has a combination of two Classic Premium Egg Yolk mooncake and Classic Melon Seed mooncake.
Mini Momo Collection – NEW RANGE 迷你桃山月饼系列 ($56 / box of 8 pcs – 2 pcs per flavour)
Momoyama mooncakes feature a distinct and tasty cake-like baked skin made with butter bean flour. The unique shell of this mooncake is high in protein and low in sugar and fat. This exotic series will entice both young and young-at-heart with its fun flavours.
- Osmanthus Lotus Momoyama Skin (NEW)
- Purple Sweet Potato and Water Chestnut Momoyama Skin (NEW)
- Egg Custard Momoyama Skin (NEW)
- Green Tea Kumquat Momoyama Skin (NEW)
BAKERZIN’S EXQUISITE TOTE BAGS AND TIFFIN-INSPIRED BOXES!
Taking inspiration from the colourful Peranakan culture, Bakerzin has designed a range of collectable premium tote bags and boxes that will excite every Bakerzin fan.
Each mooncake box resembles a ‘tiffin carrier’ with two layers and comes with a knife and fork set so one can enjoy Bakerzin mooncakes anywhere, any time.
Each purchase is accompanied by an adorable tote bag featuring Peranakan flower motifs in three different coloured backgrounds.
Visit http://www.bakerzin.com for online orders and full details of the respective outlets island wide.