BRIZO celebrates Singapore’s jubilee year with nostalgia “Taste of Singapura” Buffet
A local selection of appetisers such as Indonesian style Gado-Gado, Marinated Jelly Fish with Oyster Sauce and sesame, Satay with condiments, Deep-fried Ngoh Hiang (five spices roll), Shrimp wanton and Kong Bak Pau (braised pork belly bun) would give you plenty of reasons for seconds and thirds.
The buffet line-up also consists of a salad bar, a D.I.Y. noodle station featuring Prawn Laksa, Tom Yam Seafood Noodle and Singapore-style Curry Prawn Noodle, and a carving station with flavoursome items like the chef’s signature Baked Red Snapper in Sambal Chilli and Roasted Angus Striploin with Pepper & Herbs Crust (rotational basis).
Expect a complimentary platter of local appetisers such as otak-otak, kueh pie tee, epok epos and Indian samosa brought to your table for enjoyment.
Not to be missed are the assortment of desserts – Durian Pengat, Nonya Kueh, Kueh Lapis, Chilled Pumpkin with Sago & Gula Melaka, Yam Paste and more that are sure to hit the sweet spot.
Wednesday to Thursday
Adult $58++ Child $29++
Friday to Sunday
Adult $68++ Child $34++
Children age 5 and below dine for free.
WIN A WEEKEND STAYCATION AT PARK HOTEL CLARKE QUAY (3 WINNERS)
- Post a photo of yourself with your family or friends dining at the Taste of Singapura buffet.
- Upload the photo on your Facebook or Instagram account with the hashtag #BrizoQualityTime
- Winners to be announced by October 2015.
- Diners upload their picture instantly during their meal at Taste of Singapura
- Flash the uploaded picture to the restaurant’s associates.
- Every diners at the table will receive a complimentary glass of non-alcoholic beverage.
BRIZO RESTAURANT & BAR – PARK HOTEL CLARKE QUAY
Address: 1 Unity Street, Singapore 237983
Reservations: +65 6593-8855