Leading the direction of healthy eating and spicing up boring salad bowls, Skinny Salads lets you discover exciting and tantalising flavours harkening to familiar Asian tastes that add a kick to your palate. While the tagline for this salad bar “The Fall of Caesar” suggest, you will not find any caesar salad, but a selection of delicious Asian-inspired salads and wraps.
Skinny Salads use only the freshest greens plucked from local edible garden and daily premium ingredients made from scratch. The concept here is simple – pick a salad or wrap from the menu, and complete it with a freshly-squeezed juice.
The salads here are a twist on the norm, the Fermented Cabbage and Yuzu combination of shaved carrots & cucumber, tofu and radish avoids blandness with the addition of mung bean sprouts, chia seeds, and the natural sweetness of snow peas. The fermented cabbage with spicy yuzu dressing add on to a new level of flavours which will awaken your palates.
The less adventurous can opt for the Organic Chicken & Spinach, Seared Tuna & Radicchio salads, and for something more hearty, go for any of the wraps such as Egg & Bacon with tomato chutney and wild rocket; Master Stock Pork Belly with vietnamese salad; or my favourite Slow-Cooked Lamb Shoulder with feta and baby spinach.
How To Order
- Grab one order form.
- Fill it up with your name and orders, indicate dine-in or take-away.
- Make payment and have a seat.
- Hear your name and pick up your order.
- If you’re trying to gain muscles, add-on proteins ($3/item/serving) such as Confit Salmon, Tuna, Lamb and Roast Chicken which are created equal.
There’s no freedom salad, that means the salads at Skinny Salads are not customisable. The premium ingredients and menu have been carefully curated by the experts for an infinite combination without compromising the quality and taste. All the salads and wraps are assembled on site upon ordering.
As of now, there are a total of eight (8) gourmet salads and seven (7) hot wraps on the menu to choose from; each comes with a delectable mix of greens, freshly prepared ingredients and dressing.
- Green Papaya & Snake Beans ($9) – Green papaya, cherry tomatoes, snake beans, chilli julienne, cucumber, thai basil, kaffir lime, nahm jim dressing and toasted cashews.
- Cabbage & Nouc Cham ($9) – Red cabbage, white cabbage, carrot, coriander, bean sprouts, vietnamese mint, nouc cham dressing and crispy shallots.
- Kale & Quinoa ($11.50) – Kale, green beans, sprouted lentils, spinach, watercress, cherry tomatoes, beetroot quinoa and tarragon parsley verde.
- Soba & Watercress ($11.50) – Daikon, cucumber, pickled ginger, mint, watercress, seaweed, toasted sesame seeds, asian salad, soba, and ginger-shallot dressing.
- Roasted Roots & Goat Cheese ($11.50) – Roasted baby beets, parsnip, shallots, baby carrots, pumpkin, sweet potato, peas, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pine nuts, goat cheese, italian parsley, cos lettuce, radicchio and herb dressing.
- Fermented Cabbage & Yuzu ($11.50) – Shaved carrot & cucumber, pickled spring onions, tofu, snow peas, enoki mushrooms, radish, fermented cabbage, mung bean sprouts, asian salad, spicy yuzu dressing and chia seeds.
- Organic Chicken & Spinach ($12.50) – Roast chicken, fresh corn, spinach, cos lettuce, red radish, sunflower seeds, parsley, chickpeas and cumin yogurt dressing.
- Seared Tuna & Radicchio ($13.50) – Seared tuna, quail eggs, green beans, cherry tomatoes, broken chat potato, white anchovies, red onion jam, olives, radicchio, cos lettuce and basil dressing.
- Egg & Bacon ($8.50) – Scrambled egg, smokey bacon, tomato chutney, wild rocket, tomato wrap.
- Master Stock Pork Belly ($8.50) – Vietnamese salad, mint, coriander, nuoc cham, kimchi aioli, spinach wrap.
- Roasted Chicken ($8.50) – Cauliflower tabbouleh, baba ghanoush, hummus, confit garlic aioli, baby cos lettuce, tomato wrap.
- Roasted Pumpkin & Goat Cheese ($8.50) – Goat cheese, caramelised onion, tomato chutney, pine nuts, basil sauce, spinach wrap.
- Coconut & Turmeric Chicken ($8.50) – Cucumber, bean sprouts, coriander, tofu, baby cos lettuce, kimchi aioli, spinach wrap.
- Slow-Cooked Lamb Shoulder ($9.50) – Feta, baby spinach, red onion, roasted garlic mayo, mint yogurt dressing, spinach wrap.
- Seared Tuna & Tapenade ($10.50) – Roasted peppers, tapenade, egg, baby cos lettuce, lemon aioli, basil, tomato wrap.
Freshly Squeezed Juice Bottles (Grab n’ Go)
- Great Detox ($5) – Orange, carrot, ginger
- Minty Melon ($5) – Watermelon, mint
- Caring Carrot ($5) – Carrot, celery, beetroot
- Pineapple Pitstop ($5) – Pineapple, 2 types of Cucumbers
- Pick Me Up ($5) – Beetroot, apple, mint
- The Great C ($5) – Orange, grapefruit
- Watermelon Rush ($5) – Watermelon, pineapple
- It’s Pearfect ($5) – Pear, apple, celery
Those who can’t work without caffeine, a selection of speciality coffee and gourmet tea are available for dine-in as well as take-away.
Skinny Salads (Tanjong Pagar)
Address: 100AM, 100 Tras Street, #01-03, Singapore 079027
Open Daily: 8am – 8pm daily