O’Coffee Club, reputably Singapore’s first gourmet coffee cafe has launched an all-new Afternoon Tea set, comprising ELEVEN delectable sweet and savoury treats, including cakes, freshly baked scones and petite sandwiches, and include a choice of gourmet tea or freshly brewed coffee.
This new mid-day offering is served between 3pm to 5pm at selected O’Coffee Club outlets – Paragon, Raffles City, Wheelock Place, Wisma Atria and Changi Airport Terminal 3.
Promotion runs DAILY till 30 April 2015, and each three-tiered afternoon tea set ($28++) is recommended for two to share.
In celebration of its 25th Anniversary, diners can enjoy the afternoon tea set at a promotional price of just $25++, the only condition is you have to produce identification that you will be turning 25 of age this year.
- BLT Sandwich – Ciabatta bread with bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise dressing.
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich – Open faced toasted focaccia topped with smoked salmon and honey mustard dressing.
- Ham & Cheese Sandwich – Focaccia bread with pork ham, sliced cheese and mayonnaise dressing.
- Almond Biscotti – Traditional Italian cookie infused with coffee.
- Apple Cinnamon Crumble – Fun sized tarts with spiced apple and sprinkling of powdered sugar.
- Carrot Cake – Classic carrot cake studded with walnuts, pineapples and layered with cream cheese.
- Chocolate Eclairs – Choux pastries filled with light chocolate mousse and iced with chocolate ganache.
- Mango Diva – Light mango yogurt mousse on moist base of red date and walnut cake.
- Peanut Butter Macaron – Peanut butter and chocolate cream sandwiched between crisp orange blossom shells.
- Raisin Scones – Crusty on the outside and pillowy soft inside, these home baked raisin scones are best enjoyed with accompanying spreads of strawberry jam and homemade orange peel mascarpone.
On The Side
- Verrine – Rum and passionfruit syrup-soaked sponge with fresh oranges, whipping cream and chocolate pearls served in a petite glass.
- Beverage – Your choice of O’Coffee Club freshly brewed coffee including latte and cappuccino, and a selection of gourmet Gryphon teas served in a pot.
One of the most convincing reasons to get you head down for the O’Coffee Club sampler afternoon tea set is definitely the very reasonably priced high tea set and its value. All the sweet and savoury items listed above are fixed but it comes in two servings (pieces) including the beverages.
I am a proud royalty club member of O’Coffee Club since early days, and the cafe has its own loyal following too of course. O’Coffee Club offers weekday lunch specials and other tempting promotional treats. You can find one of cafe outlets nearest to you here.