Chinese New Year is just around the corner! Bakerzin, one of Singapore’s most loved dessert artisans might have all your festive needs right here. Bakerzin is proud to present it FIRST Lunar New Year Set Menu which will be available at all outlets island wide (except Bakerzin Terminal One).
Create your own 2-course CNY set meal from the selection of two appetisers and two main courses for only $18.80++ which include a complimentary beverage (Iced Lemon Tea) with each set, perfect for that family treat or casual dinner gathering with your friends.
Bakerzin customers can enjoy this promotion from 5 February to 5 March 2015 in celebration of the auspicious festival, and the promotion is available to you all day.
Start off with any one of appetisers – the Prosperous Prawn or the Opulent Salmon, and choose your main course, either the Fortune Yam or the Treasure Chicken. Lastly, complete your meal by adding on desserts from the wide array of delectable cakes and sweets available on Bakerzin‘s menu.
Prosperous Prawn – Pan seared Tiger Prawns with kumquat marmalade glaze, carrot and green papaya pickle, drizzled with stout reduction.
Opulent Salmon – Smoked salmon rosette with dill cream, carrot and green papaya pickle on homemade bread served with mesclun salad.
Treasure Chicken – Oven roasted chicken roulade stuffed with glutinous rice with dried shrimp, dried scallop, diced mushrooms, macadamia nuts, served with sauté baby eggplant, zucchini, butternut pumpkin and marmite sauce.
Fortune Yam – Yam and purple yam abacus with minced pork, sliced shiitake mushrooms, lotus roots, dried shrimp and chilli padi. You can adjust the level of spice, or without chill padi can be requested upon order. Each Chinese New Year set meal comes with a complimentary Iced Lemon Tea.
Good Luck Cookies Galore* (Assorted 6 Flavours $21.80 / 30 pcs per box)
- Cashew Nut Cookies – Studded with chopped roasted cashew nuts and a hint of vanilla.
- Coconut Macadamia Cookies – Sprinkled with dessicated coconut and embedded with baked macadamia nuts.
- Coffee Cookies – Infused with coffee and a chocolate chip adds the finishing touch.
- Ginger Cookies – Chewy bits of candied ginger and lemon zest makes it a must-have with Chinese tea.
- Green Tea Cookies – Lovely flavour of matcha perfectly matched with light sugar crystals encasing each cookie.
- Pistachio & Cranberry Chocolate Chips Cookies – Delectable salted butter cookie mixed with roasted pistachios and dried cranberry.
- Golden Leaf Orange Pineapple Tarts ($23.80 / 21 pcs per box)
- Classic Yuan Bao Pineapple Tarts ($23.80 / 21 pcs per box)
- Assorted Pineapple Tarts ($23.80 / 14 pcs yuan bao + 7 pcs golden leaf per box)
Every mouthful of these delicious golden brown nuggets (Supreme Pineapple Tarts) will leave you and your guests wanting more. Enjoy Bakerzin‘s range of premium pineapple tarts with their sweet tanginess. Worried about freshness? Each precious tart are individually wrapped to keep it fresh and perfect for those family visits.
OCBC and HSBC card members can enjoy a 15% discount on all pre-orders and Chinese New Year goodies purchased at any Bakerzin outlets from now till 5 March 2015.
Visit www.bakerzin.com to find the store nearest to you!