In Singapore, Lee Kum Kee introduces 5 new variants in addition to its 19 existing variants.
The new line up of Lee Kum Kee Menu-Oriented sauces and soup base are:
- Soup Base for Black Pepper and Pork Bone Hot Pot
- Soup Base for Drunken Chicken Hot Pot
- Sauce for Sweet and Vinegar Spare Ribs
- Lemongrass Marinade
- Korean Marinade
If you are passionate about cooking, you will be happy to whip up a feast for your family using Lee Kum Kee‘s premium products.
Don’t worry if you are new to cooking, or struggling to learn, as Lee Kum Kee‘s wide range of Menu-Oriented sauces can help you to cook a scrumptious four-course meal at the comfort of your own home.
- Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Tomato Garlic Prawns (1 Packet)
- Tiger Prawn (Peeled 200 gm)
- Cherry Tomato (60 gm)
- Garlic (diced 1 clove)
- Onion (diced 20 gm)
- Spaghetti (Blanch 150 gm)
- White Wine (40 gm)
- Rucola (20 gm)
- Olive Oil
- Stir fry garlic and onion in olive oil over heated pan till fragrant.
- Add in prawns and deglaze with white wine.
- Add in Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Tomato Garlic Prawns.
- Add in cooked spaghetti and toss evenly.
- Add in rucola salad and serve.
- Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Honey Garlic Spare Ribs (1 Packet)
- Chicken Leg (diced 300 gm)
- Onion (diced 50 gm)
- Asparagus (sliced 50 gm)
- Zucchini (diced 50 gm)
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Crush Salt
- Peel and slice green asparagus and zucchini.
- Blanch and refresh them with cold water.
- Marinate chicken with Lee Kum Kee Sauce for 10 minutes.
- Fry onion in heated pan till fragrant
- Add in chicken and sear till brown.
- Add in asparagus and zucchini and saute.
- Lee Kum Kee Korean Marinade (1 Packet)
- Pork Belly (200 gm)
- Slice Negi (100 gm)
- Mesclun Salad (100 gm)
- Chili Powder (10 gm)
- Chili Oil (10 gm)
- Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce (10 gm)
- Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil (10 gm)
- Marinate pork belly with Korean Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Pan fry the marinated pork belly till light golden brown.
- Thinly slice the negi and mix it with the mesclun salad.
- Mix salad with chili powder, chili oil, premium light soy sauce & pure sesame oil.
- Toss pork and salad together and serve.
- Lee Kum Kee Soup Base for Drunken Chicken Hot Pot (1 Packet)
- Bacon Streaky (50 gm)
- Corn Kennel (1 Packet)
- Cabbage (100 gm)
- Butter (20 gm)
- Water (1litre)
- Add in Soup Base, cabbage, 1⁄2 corn kennel in boilng water pot & simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend soup mixture, monte with butter & strain with hand blender till froth is formed.
- Saute bacon & corn in frying pan.
- Place bacon & corn and pour soup into empty bowl to serve.
Here are the four dishes prepared by Chef Edwin using Lee Kum Kee Menu-Oriented sauces and soup base.
Now is my turn to have fun in the kitchen to whip up one of the four featured dishes, the Korean Pork Salad seems to have the easiest recipe and cooking method.
Firstly, open the packet of Korean Marinade and pour the marinade into a bowl/container with the pork belly. Marinate pork belly with Korean Marinade for 10 minutes.
Tadah! Here’s my winning Korean pork salad. Thanks to Lee Kum Kee‘s menu-oriented Korean marinade sauce, it took me less than 15 minutes to whip up the dish. It could be even faster if I have a pair of steady hands and more experience in the kitchen.
You can have a start of quality life with Lee Kum Kee, without the worries of cracking your brain for meal ideas. All you need is just to try this out at home, you can be a master chef too.
I hope you are inspired to cook as much as I did after the cookout. Head down to your nearby supermarket or grocery store and grab some Lee Kum Kee’s Menu-Oriented sauces* to create delicious dishes for your family and sending them love through these touching flavours.